We are a membership-based group of businesses, organizations, and individuals dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for residents of the Rondout Valley and promoting the region as a destination for the hundreds of thousands of visitors who visit Ulster County each year.
Let’s make every day Shop Local day!
10 Ways to Support Rondout Valley Businesses During the Coronavirus Crisis
1. If you need to buy something, try your local store first and share that experience online.
2. Your favorite shops may not have their usual storefronts, but many are providing delivery or curbside pickup.
3. Order takeout from your favorite local restaurants once or twice a week.
4. Share local delivery and pickup options on your social media pages
5. Buy gift cards or credit for later from your favorite restaurants, shops and service providers.
6. Buy local produce and other food items to support local farmers.
7. If you learn of a unique promotion or idea from a local business, share it online.
8. Now is a good time to post positive Google and Facebook reviews for your favorite local businesses.
9. If you are able, donate to a local food pantry or other charitable organization.
10. Don’t forget to thank everyone who is working to keep us all fed, safe and healthy during this challenging time.