Fresh air, fun and agriculture at a historic, family-owned 200-year-old farm.
100 acres of pick-your-own, from asparagus to zucchini and including strawberries, blueberries, apples and pumpkins (in season)
- friendly farm animals to pet and feed
- corn or meadow maze
- giant jumping bean
- Homegrown Mini-Golf –it’s a farm-themed mini-golf with edible landscaping
- great farm store with local goods and goodies
- display of vintage farm equipment and farm history
- a great place for parties, reunions, camps and field trips, from 20 to 500 guests!
Look for the giant garden gnome–you can’t miss it!